Outward Bound courses are for everybody who wants to embrace the challenge they have been thrown into. Who will go beyond the expected, learn through experience and realize their full potential.
Outward Bound Finlands courses are based on experiential education and adventure education. Courses are always planned focusing on specific learning outcomes that the group or the individuals wants to achieve. The base goals for all the OBFs courses are:
- Improving the teamwork and communication among the group members.
- Strengthen individuals self awareness and self confident.
- Finding individuals new roles and strenghts in a new environment.
- Practise creative problem solving skills and group members initiative.
- Develope participants leadership skills.
In addition to these base goals different courses might have more specific course goals.
Outward Bound Finland provides: